MEX is more than a conference. MEX is 1-to-1 engagement with 100 of the best contacts in user experience and relationships with a further 12,500 members of the international MEX community. Sponsorship packages are available from £1,995 to £17,995 (details below).
Contact Marek Pawlowski (email@example.com
or +44 7767 622957).
There are a choice of 5 sponsorship packages.
- Drinks sponsor (£1,995): Meet customers and partners by supporting a relaxing evening drink at the
industry’s leading mobile user experience event.
- Dinner sponsor (£5,495): Build long-term relationships and showcase your ideas and technology to an important
community of customers and partners through a great evening of networking.
- Innovation sponsor (£4,995): Promote your ideas and technology to a targeted audience of the best
contacts, with an opportunity to demo.
- Pathway sponsor (£9,995): Establish thought leadership with a creative, experience-led campaign which
immerses key contacts in your technology or ideas and shows how they can be used in
- Title sponsor (£17,995): Demonstrate industry leadership through the highest level of awareness and
association with the premier independent forum for progressive thinking in
mobile user experience, including detailed, contextual integration of your
technology into the MEX themes.
Each package also includes a number of delegate passes to enable your team and clients to participate at MEX. Please note prices are exclusive of VAT at 20 percent (where applicable for UK companies).
- Reach 100 highly targeted event attendees, 2000+ Twitter followers and 12,500 community members.
- Associate with the MEX themes: ongoing, issue-led initiatives
highlighting the most important user experience challenges.
- Tap into the collective intelligence of the attendees to
create new ideas through 2 days of inspirational
speakers, practical exercises and in-depth team work.
- Balanced participation from all levels, from CEO to
individual designers, and all user experience areas,
including device manufacturers, operators, content
providers, developers, design agencies, academia &
- MEX alumni include Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, RIM, Toshiba,
Vodafone, Orange, Telefonica, SingTel, Telstra, Three, Vimpelcom,
MTS, T-Mobile, Verizon, Symbian, TAT, Microsoft, Google, AOL,
Haymarket, Lastminute.com, BBC, Fjord, Seren, Frog Design, Native,
CX Partners, TheAlloy, Razorﬁsh, Intel, Qualcomm, Immersion,
Nuance, Monotype & more than 300 other companies.